Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04382 USD / CZK
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 51% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $3,073 (70,124 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cochabamba costs $b16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 14,500 (about 2 hours ago)