Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03307 USD / TWD
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 41% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $3,672 (111,034 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 9 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Istanbul costs 14TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 4 hours ago)