Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / UGX
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 161 different people.
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 56% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩70,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sharjah costs Dirham 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 220元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)