Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23855 USD / BRL
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 63% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,187 (R$ 9,169) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantong costs 29元 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Montego Bay costs J$800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 25元 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 300元 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)