Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00883 USD / NPR
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 79% more expensive than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, you would need at least $10,392 (₨ 1,176,450) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Portland, Oregon.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $27,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Montevideo costs $U900 (about 3 hours ago)