Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05137 USD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,027 prices entered by 223 different people.
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Queretaro costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)