Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,135 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24027 USD / BRL
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,744 (R$ 11,422) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 85,000 Kyat (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London costs £1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)