Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.756 USD / CAD
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 17% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $4,474 (C$5,921) in Fort St. John.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 20元 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Resistencia costs ARS $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $5,452 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 3 hours ago)