Cost of living in Dindigul, India vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01399 USD / INR
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 61% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,365 (₨169,070) in Dindigul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantong costs 29元 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Montego Bay costs J$800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 25元 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 300元 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)