Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00126 USD / CLP
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 60% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,198 (CH$1,742,339) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)