Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,089 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01561 USD / MZN
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 30% more expensive than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,140 (457,412 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,500 in Portland, Oregon.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)