Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05137 USD / MXN
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,455 (Mex$ 47,786) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €750 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)