Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,204 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01962 USD / PHP
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 57% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,659 (Php135,499) in Cebu City.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)