Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24340 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 149 different people.
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,545 (R$ 10,458) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)