Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / KRW
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 32% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $3,868 (₩4,548,344) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)