Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23210 USD / RON
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 60% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,539 (10,941 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)