Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.103 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,516 prices entered by 170 different people.
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Oran costs 180 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 3 hours ago)