Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24340 USD / BRL
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,865 (R$ 11,772) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)