Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00337 USD / HUF
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 65% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,116 (627,352 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €47 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (about 4 hours ago)