Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35032 USD / TND
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 74% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $1,618 (4,618 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$120 (about 2 hours ago)