Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00259 USD / KZT
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 60% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,378 (917,797 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Brest costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bilbao costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arica costs CH$223,222 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)