Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00028 USD / MGA
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 63% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Portland, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,118 (7,671,106 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buraidah costs ﷼ 600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Odessa costs 8,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 750,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Denver, Colorado costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)