Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.112 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,521 prices entered by 176 different people.
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 41% cheaper than in Portland, Oregon (United States)
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sharjah costs Dirham 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 220元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $407 (about 2 hours ago)