Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Portland, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Portland, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is about the same as in Portland, Oregon (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,543 (7,786,082 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,500 in Portland, Oregon.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Pedro Sula costs L 29 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)