Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands vs Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.948 VUV / SBD
Do you live in Port Vila, Vanuatu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 5% cheaper than in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 558,000Vatu in Port Vila, Vanuatu you would need to make just about 528,159Vatu (37,867 SI$) in Honiara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in St. Gallen costs CHF 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$35 (about 4 hours ago)