Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 22.506 TTD / KWD
Do you live in Port of Spain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is about the same as in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago)
For example, you would need at least 20,077 TT$ (Dinar 892) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 TT$ in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 9元 (about 2 hours ago)