Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 417 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.325 TTD / BBD
Do you live in Port of Spain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 23% more expensive than in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago)
For example, you would need at least 36,756 TT$ (11,055 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 TT$ in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)