Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.367 TTD / BBD
Do you live in Port of Spain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 22% more expensive than in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago)
For example, you would need at least 28,016 TT$ (8,320 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 TT$ in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)