Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 402 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.367 TTD / BBD
Do you live in Port of Spain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 24% more expensive than in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago)
For example, you would need at least 28,419 TT$ (8,440 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 TT$ in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 2 hours ago)