Cost of living in Saint Helier, Jersey vs Port Louis, Mauritius
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 49.836 MUR / GBP
Do you live in Port Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Helier (Jersey) is 61% more expensive than in Port Louis (Mauritius)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,417 (£2,998) in Saint Helier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Port Louis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 4.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$110 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Silkeborg costs kr50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$24,000 (about 1 hour ago)