Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Port Louis, Mauritius
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07352 MUR / XAF
Do you live in Port Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 79% more expensive than in Port Louis (Mauritius)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,053 (2,530,537 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Port Louis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)