Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon vs Port Harcourt, Nigeria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.889 NGNX / XAF *
Do you live in Port Harcourt? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 71% more expensive than in Port Harcourt (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,076,552 ₦ (1,424,763 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 628,000 ₦ in Port Harcourt.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $313 (about 3 hours ago)