Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Port Harcourt, Nigeria
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 58.701 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Port Harcourt? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Port Harcourt (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 748,058 ₦ (12,743元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 594,000 ₦ in Port Harcourt.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klaeng costs 175 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,440 (about 3 hours ago)