Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Port Harcourt, Nigeria
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34096 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Port Harcourt? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Port Harcourt (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 889,561 ₦ (₩2,609,015) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 624,000 ₦ in Port Harcourt.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Pretoria costs R 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €1,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 4 hours ago)