Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Port Harcourt, Nigeria
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 462.816 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Port Harcourt? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Port Harcourt (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,084,230 ₦ (€2,343) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 620,000 ₦ in Port Harcourt.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 129 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 3 hours ago)