Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Port Harcourt, Nigeria
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 496.844 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Port Harcourt? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 83% more expensive than in Port Harcourt (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,054,429 ₦ (€2,122) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 577,000 ₦ in Port Harcourt.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 30元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saltillo costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)