Cost of living in Jalandhar, India vs Port Harcourt, Nigeria
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.054 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Port Harcourt? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Port Harcourt (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 562,000 ₦ in Port Harcourt you would need to make just about 420,156 ₦ (₨83,127) in Jalandhar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Talca costs CH$11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copiapó costs CH$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.23 (about 2 hours ago)