Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Port Harcourt, Nigeria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 44.871 NGNX / BWP *
Do you live in Port Harcourt? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 23% more expensive than in Port Harcourt (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 724,243 ₦ (P20,552) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 591,000 ₦ in Port Harcourt.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Amritsar costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨650 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)