Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Podgorica, Montenegro
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 584 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04596 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Podgorica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Podgorica (Montenegro)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Podgorica you would need to make just about €736 (E£ 16,019) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (43 minutes ago)