Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Podgorica, Montenegro
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 556 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04844 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Podgorica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Podgorica (Montenegro)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Podgorica you would need to make just about €988 (E£ 20,391) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)