Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Podgorica, Montenegro
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04782 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Podgorica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Podgorica (Montenegro)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Podgorica you would need to make just about €940 (E£ 19,649) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)