Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Podgorica, Montenegro
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04878 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Podgorica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Podgorica (Montenegro)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Podgorica you would need to make just about €962 (E£ 19,728) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)