Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Podgorica, Montenegro
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 583 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04770 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Podgorica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Podgorica (Montenegro)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Podgorica you would need to make just about €731 (E£ 15,329) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)