Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Plymouth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00110 GBP / AOA *
Do you live in Plymouth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 50% cheaper than in Plymouth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,200 in Plymouth you would need to make just about £1,605 (1,459,683 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)