Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 265 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02320 BGN / INR
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 13% cheaper than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 лв in Plovdiv you would need to make just about 1,992 лв (₨85,856) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)