Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02304 BGN / INR
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 27% cheaper than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 лв in Plovdiv you would need to make just about 1,668 лв (₨72,402) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)