Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 306 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02288 BGN / INR
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 27% cheaper than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 лв in Plovdiv you would need to make just about 1,536 лв (₨67,117) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)