Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02442 BGN / INR
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 22% cheaper than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 лв in Plovdiv you would need to make just about 1,565 лв (₨64,095) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)