Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 340 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.956 BGN / EUR
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 4,275 лв (€2,185) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 лв in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)