Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02686 BGN / RUB
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 лв in Plovdiv you would need to make just about 1,834 лв (руб 68,284) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)