Cost of living in Perm, Russia vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02594 BGN / RUB
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 лв in Plovdiv you would need to make just about 1,415 лв (руб 54,537) in Perm.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)