Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02518 BGN / RUB
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 лв in Plovdiv you would need to make just about 1,736 лв (руб 68,953) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)