Cost of living in Durban, South Africa vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12065 BGN / ZAR
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,388 лв (R 19,796) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)