Cost of living in Colón, Panama vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.683 BGN / PAB
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is 70% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,068 лв (1,822 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cadiz costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)