Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07212 BGN / CZK
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,163 лв (29,995 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Morón costs 10 CUC (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dubai costs Dirham 7,800 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.45 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨340 (about 1 hour ago)