Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.257 BGN / CAD
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 89% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,783 лв (C$3,008) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paderborn costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rivne costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Rome costs €0.37 (about 1 hour ago)