Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.680 BGN / USD
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,923 лв ($1,739) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Provo, Utah costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)