Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 245 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17861 BGN / MAD
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,359 лв (13,206 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Imphal costs ₨84 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boulder, Colorado costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Elizabeth costs R 59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 2,100 ден (about 2 hours ago)