Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30227 BGN / BRL
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is about the same as in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 лв in Plovdiv you would need to make just about 1,578 лв (R$ 5,220) in Campinas.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ubon Ratchathani costs 500 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kristiansand costs kr 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 17,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Babylon, New York costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)